Freelance Quiz Content Developer
Our schools are stuck. Teachers are forced to sacrifice real education for exam preparation, while students are left overworked and disappointed with their results.
At Up Learn we use AI and cognitive science to ensure every student can achieve an A*, regardless of their background. Our mission is to provide the world's most effective learning experience, and in doing so, help every student fulfil their potential.
Last year, 100% of the students who completed our course in A Level Economics achieved A or A* grades, with some starting from grades as low as Ds and even Us.
We’ve now raised two and a half million pounds to create our next wave of A Level and GCSE courses, expanding our reach to 2 million new students every year.
As a freelance Up Learn Content Developer, you will play an integral role in helping to build the course content for the various subjects. We are currently building courses for Maths, Economics, Physics and Psychology and are looking for content developers to join us and help shape our courses in each of these subjects.
You will be responsible for:
- Sequencing and developing quizzes and exam questions at a range of difficulties to help students practice and internalise concepts
- Using existing and creating new frameworks for quizzes to create effective questions
- Writing crystal clear explanations and solutions
- You’re passionate about education and want to be part of an ambitious project with the potential to have an impact on millions of people
- You have extremely strong command of the content covered in your chosen A Level subject (on one or more exam boards), demonstrated by an outstanding academic track record
- You have impeccable written communication skills
- You have an eye for detail and excellent time management skills
- You have strong empathy for others, particularly students
- You value an extremely high quality team
- Competitive pay
- The chance to define the future of education and make a meaningful contribution to the lives of thousands of students
- A fun, high-caliber team that trusts you and gives you the freedom to be brilliant
- Professional training on effective teaching and how to produce world-class content
- Work with other exceptional teachers and tutors and a professional production team to bring your content to life
- Paid per group of quizzes produced, at £15-30 per hour depending on the speed you work
- Remote, freelance role
- Must have a minimum of 8 hours per week available
- Flexible hours / no commute
- Must be available to start immediately
- You will specialise in ONE subject: Maths, Physics, Economics or Psychology.
Apply by clicking the button below to submit your CV and a no-nonsense, no-waffle bullet point cover letter. Tell us why you’re applying and why you.
Deadline: We are accepting applications for all subjects on a rolling basis. When all positions are filled, applications will be closed